|Home » Corporate Office|
The facility was originally built in the early 50ís to act as a regional distribution center to the Southeast for Quaker Oats. From 1952 to 1988 the building also served as a corn and wheat mill. During this time, the location had 39 silos, which were its most recognizable visual characteristic. The silos were removed by Quaker Oats after the milling operation was shut down in 1988, and the distribution center was relocated to Atlanta seven years later. Kenco Group Inc. purchased the building and land from Quaker Oats in 1996. Kenco renovated the historic landmark in 2004 to serve as its headquarters.
The office complex enjoys dramatic views from the upper floors overlooking the majestic Tennessee River, Chattanooga Golf and Country Club, and beautiful downtown skyline.