- 3000 lbs capacity
- 24 Volt electrical system
- MOSFET transistor control system
- Separately excited drive motor (SEM)
- UL-approved model type E
- On/off key switch
- Programmable performance
- Electronic raise and lower controls in operator handle
- Manual raise and lower controls
- Manual reach/retract and tilt controls
- Class 'H' motor insulation
- Oil-immersed power-train
- 32" to 50" baseleg openings (inside dimensions) in 1" increments
- Electronic horn
- 32.3"x13.3" battery compartment
- Rugged reach pantograph
- 30" wide ITA Class II fork carriage
- 42" fork length
- 48" tilting load backrest extension (3 º forward / 4 º backward)
- Internal hose reeving
- Crowned poly drive tire, 10.5"x5"
- Tandem Polyurethane load wheels, 4"x2.875"
- Polyurethane caster wheels, 4"x2.5"
- Fully-hinged steel service access door
- Spring-loaded torsion bar suspension with automatic load-sensing adjustment and stabilizing
- Wide view 2-stage mast (V)
- Drive axle mounted string guards
- Pressure overload valve & lowering control fuses
OPERABILITY & ERGONOMICS
- Emergency power disconnect switch
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Reverse polarity protection
- Mechanical drum brake
- Directional thumb control
- Safety glass mast guard
- Direction reverse switch on control handle
- Control handle with 8.5º ergonomic angle
- Power on self test with self-diagnostics
- Pallet Centering Guide
Allows self centering of the pallet on the forks.
- Twist Grip Control Handle
Good for applications where heavy gloves are required to be worn by the operator.
- Battery Discharge Indicator W/ Hour Meter In Combination Gauge W/ Lift Interrupt
The hour meter is replaced with a combination battery discharge indicator and hour meter with lift interrupt.
||29 - 60
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.