OPERABILITY AND ERGONOMICS
- Emergency power disconnect switch
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Reverse polarity protection
- Mechanical drum brake
- Directional thumb control
- Direction reverse switch on control handle
- Control handle with 8.5 degree ergonomic angle
- Power on self test with self-diagnostics
- 2000 lbs capacity (6BWC10)
- 3000 lbs capacity (6BWC15)
- 4000 lbs capacity (6BWC20)
- 24 Volt electrical system
- MOSFET transistor control system
- Separately excited drive motor (SEM)
- UL-approved model type E
- On/off key stitch
- Programmable performance
- Electronic raise and lower controls in operator handle
- Manual raise and lower controls
- Class 'H'; motor insulation
- Oil-immersed power-train
- Electronic horn
- 32.3"x13.3" battery compartment
- 30" wide ITA Class II fork carriage
- 42" fork length
- 48" load backrest extension
- Mast tile,3 degree forward 8 degree backward
- Internal hose reeving
- Rubber drive tire, 10.5" x5"
- Polyurethane load wheels, 10"x4"
- Polyurethane caster wheels, 4"x2.5"
- Fully-hinged steel service access door
- Wide view 2-stage mast (V)
- Spring-loaded torsion bar suspension with automatic load-sensing adjustment and stabilizing casters
- Drive axle mounted string guards
- Pressure overload valve and lowering control fuses
- Twin Light & Fan Package w/ Independent Controls
Located on the OHG, this unit provides an enclosed fan with adjustable louvers and a reading light.
- Battery Discharge Indicator W/ Hour Meter In Combination Gauge W/ Lift Interrupt
The hour meter is replaced with a combination battery discharge indicator and hour meter with lift interrupt.
- Pallet Centering Guide
Allows self centering of the pallet on the forks.
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.