TOYOTA HONORS TOP DEALERS WITH PRESTIGIOUS PRESIDENTS AWARD
April 2nd, 2014 - COLUMBUS, Ind.- Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently announced the 2013 winners of its prestigious President's Award.
TMHU selects its top dealers, representing approximately the top 20 percent of the dealer body, each year from its North American network of dealers, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. This year, 15 winners earned the coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota's National Dealer Meeting in Palm Springs at the La Quinta Resort & Club.
"Toyota's President Award represents the highest caliber of work performed on behalf of our distinguished network body," said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. "We congratulate this year's President's Award winners for their ongoing commitment to delivering excellence in sales, customer service and aftermarket support."
The 2013 honorees are:
- Allied Toyotalift , Knoxville, Tenn. - Russ Sharpe
- Atlas Toyota Material Handling , Schiller Park, Ill. - Al Rawson
- Brodie Toyota-Lift , Lawrence, Mass. - Ron McCluskey
- Conger Toyotalift , Green Bay, Wis. - Anika Conger-Capelle
- Hull Toyota Lift , Elkhart, Ind. - Robert Hull and Brian Hull
- Jefferds Corporation , St. Albans, W.Va.- Richard Sinclair
- ProLift Industrial Equipment , Louisville, Ky. - David Graffy
- Southwest Material Handling, Inc. , Mira Loma, Calif. - Kirt Little
- Summit ToyotaLift , North Haven, Conn. - Lawrence T. McKevitt
- The Lilly Company , Memphis, Tenn. - Joe Clark
- Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta , Scottdale, Ga. - Lee Smith
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles , Santa Fe Springs, Calif. - Shankar Basu
- Toyota-Lift of Minnesota , Brooklyn Park, Minn. - Les Nielsen
- Toyota Lift of South Texas , San Antonio, Texas - Leslie Doggett and Ken Townsend
- W.D. Matthews Machinery Co. , Auburn, Maine - Scott B. Plummer
The President's Award, TMHU's highest honor, has been awarded to select dealers since its inception in 1990 to acknowledge their outstanding business accomplishments. To demonstrate the company's appreciation, each President's Award recipient received an exquisite Tiffany & Co. crystal award. TMHU also is hosting a trip to Costa Rica for the award recipients.